Thursday 26 October 2017

2017 Athletics Reflection

  1. In high jump I knew I could not do it but I did not give up, the teacher asked if I wanted another go and I said yes, sadly I didn’t make it but I was fine cheering on the other girls.

   2. I did not achieve my goal because I didn’t jump over or even jump for the high jump but I enjoyed watching everyone do theirs.

  3. I wore a red Crusaders top since I am in Rata and I got chosen for the house relays but Rata runners lost.

 4. I did really well in long jump because I got 5th which was great but I got a no jump because I stepped off the mat on my first go.

 5. Shot put was challenging because the shot ball was heavy and I was getting all the shot balls and giving them to the girls to help out Mr Rule.

 6. I am proud that I got to the finals in short sprints and got 5th for the race in the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment