Wednesday 9 August 2017

Music rap

WALT to compose and create a rap (with a beat if possible) about bullying


 How did you go about achieving this? I contribute to my group by not making them do all the work.
What resources were used to help you? My team, rhyming words and our music books.
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? I collaborated with Libby and Paige.
How did you find the process? We all thought of a idea and put it all together.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap? My favourite part was sharing my rap.

What might be your next step? My next step i s to think of a longer rap.






This is my rap

Trying to be cool,
on my way to school,
so my class mate don't call me a fool. I say "hi" but they
say nice try.

You give me a smack so hard that I hear a crack
You're so mean I just wanna be free.

You make me ache I wish I was fake 
You say my name but you don't wanna get the blame 

You just wanna claim to take the fame 

STOP BULLYING

By Keira, Libby, Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment