Tuesday 4 July 2017

Keira's student goal review and next steps


Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name: keira
Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Be more organised / self organised.




Reminding myself to do the roll, put my box in literacy class and read what we are doing today.  
I have got my friends to reminded me to do my box, roll and, read what we are doing today.
I have to reminded myself and not get my friends to reminded me.




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Read bigger books.








I can get bigger books from the library and try reading it also for the 40 book challenge.
I read every night so I can improve on my reading, I can also help myself move to bigger books.
I have to keep reading big books because I stop after reading 3 or 4 pages. I also have to read through the boring bits in books to get to the interesting bits.



class

No comments:

Post a Comment